Jan 24 - Uptown Mar 21 - Andersonville Jun 13 - Edgewater
- Aug 29 - Rogers Park
- Nov 14 - West Ridge
Registration for events will be available one at a time, and found on this website. If you're interested in future events, subscribe below to be notified when registration is available for each one.
Enter your info below and we'll notify you of upcoming events.
8 Tips for Effective NorthSide Networking
- The #1 mistake people make is not having enough business cards. Be sure to bring at least 50 cards!
- Be prompt! Arrive early for open networking (no later than 11:30 am). We start at 11:40 sharp.
- Determine who your strategic partner is and let everyone know during your pitch.
- Be generous. Think of networking as "what can I do for you" rather than 'what can you do for me".
- Invite a friend or associate. Networking is easier with someone you already know.
- Prepare a couple pitches. Changing it up will keep people interested.
- Follow up afterward. Connect on LinkedIn and grab a coffee.
- Have Fun!