Thanks to Northside Networking ... for another stellar speed networking event - Reno LovisonRead Reno's full review and an example of the power of networking.
Jan 22 - West Ridge Apr 22 - Uptown
- Jul 8 - Edgewater
- Oct 14 - Rogers Park
- Nov 18 - Roscoe Village
Registration for events will be available one at a time, and found on this website. If you're interested in future events, subscribe to our list
to be notified when registration is available for each one.
8 Tips for Effective NorthSide Networking
- The #1 mistake people make is not having enough business cards. Be sure to bring at least 50 cards!
- Be prompt! Arrive at 11:30 am for open networking. We start at 11:45 sharp.
- Determine who your strategic partner is and let everyone know during your pitch.
- Be generous. Think of networking as "what can I do for you" rather than 'what can you do for me".
- Invite a friend or associate. Networking is easier with someone you already know.
- Prepare multiple pitches. Changing it up will keep people interested.
- Follow up afterward. Connect on LinkedIn and grab a coffee.
- Have Fun!