Thanks to Northside Networking ... for another stellar speed networking event - Reno LovisonRead Reno's full review and an example of the power of networking.
Jan 22 - West Ridge Apr 22 - Uptown Jul 8 - Edgewater (virtual)
- Sep 9 - Rogers Park (virtual)
- Nov 18 - Roscoe Village (virtual)
Registration for events will be available one at a time, and found on this website. If you're interested in future events, subscribe to our list
to be notified when registration is available for each one.
10 Tips for Effective Virtual Networking
- Add your contact info to the Chat box when you join.
- Make "eye contact". Position your camera at eye level and look into it when giving your pitch.
- Maintain a professional image. Dress as if you were going to an in-person event, and position a light source in front or to your side (not behind you).
- Limit distractions. Declutter your background or use a virtual background. If you have background noise, wear a headset or earbuds.
- Be prompt! We'll start on time.
- Determine who your strategic partner is and let everyone know during your pitch.
- Be generous. Think of networking as "what can I do for you" rather than 'what can you do for me".
- Prepare multiple pitches. Changing it up will keep people interested.
- Follow up afterward. Connect on LinkedIn and schedule a call or zoom.
- Have Fun!