Jan 23 - Rogers Park Apr 10 - Uptown
- Jul 17 - Edgewater
- Sep 18 - West Ridge
- Nov 6 - Roscoe Village
Registration for events will be available one at a time, and found on this website. If you're interested in future events, subscribe below to be notified when registration is available for each one.
Thanks to Northside Networking ... for another stellar speed networking event - Reno Lovison
Read Reno's full review
and an example of the power of networking
Enter your info below and we'll notify you of upcoming events.
8 Tips for Effective NorthSide Networking
- The #1 mistake people make is not having enough business cards. Be sure to bring at least 50 cards!
- Be prompt! Arrive at 11:30 am for open networking. We start at 11:45 sharp.
- Determine who your strategic partner is and let everyone know during your pitch.
- Be generous. Think of networking as "what can I do for you" rather than 'what can you do for me".
- Invite a friend or associate. Networking is easier with someone you already know.
- Prepare multiple pitches. Changing it up will keep people interested.
- Follow up afterward. Connect on LinkedIn and grab a coffee.
- Have Fun!